The Classes In Star Wars: The Old Republic
In WoW game, there is a warrior on one side and similarly there is another warrior on the other side. On the other hand, in SWTOR, each class on each team (Empire or Republic) has its own unique character. You should always keep in your mind that some classes in SWTOR mainly focus on defense and some of them deals with attack and damage.
– Trooper including Commando and Vanguard
– Smuggler including Scoundrel and Gunslinger
– Jedi knight including Sentinel and Guardian
– Jedi Consular including the Shadow and the Sage
– Bounty Hunter including Mercenary and Powertech
– Sith Warrior including Marauder and Juggernaut
– Imperial Agent including Sniper and Operative
– Sith Inquisitor including the Sorcerer and the Assassin
Both classes will enable you move forward to one of two advanced classes and you will be specialized in one of the career paths. In each career path, you will need to complete a certain role. You may also choose to participate in large scale battles and corporate as a team. As the classes will affect the role you play, planning your characters from the beginning is extremely important in this game.
Another important point in SWTOR gameplay is that putting the points into areas you will not use later is actually not a great idea. If you do that, you may regret your decision when the game advances.